Baguette with spooky eyes
Very Halloween, but delicious and easy to prepare too. At home or in class; you don’t need to do much at all. And it’s frightfully nice!
What do you need?
- 6 eggs
- 1 baguette
- 3 tbs of ketchup
- 1 sheet of Saitaku Sushi nori (it’s seaweed that is sold in packs of five sheets)
- 1 tray of garden cress
What do you do?
- Boil the eggs for eight minutes, run them under cold water, peel and cut in half lengthwise.
- Cut the baguette into 12 slices and brown them in the toaster.
- Cover the slices higgledy-piggledy in ketchup blood and place the egg halves on top with the round side facing up.
- Cut out eyes, lips, teeth and specs from the nori to make the faces on the eggs.
- Add some cress at the top of the face to give it some hair.